Selected Recent Accomplishments
- Implemented key strategic platforms across business enabling the organization’s growth, both in scale and functional requirements, and preparing for commercial product launches.
- Radically improved bioinformatics processing speeds (10x) while concurrently reducing costs.
- Realized cloud-based IT architecture with over 90% of systems hosted in the cloud. Utilize state-of-the-art virtual networking and server architecture creating a highly scalable, secure, and reliable environment with inherent disaster recovery capabilities. Reduced fixed asset cost basis by over 50%.
- Deployed Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) ERP system in six months based on Oracle v12 system hosted in a hybrid-cloud environment. The new system provides much greater effectiveness and the ability reduce the time to close by over 60%.
- Designed and implemented global shared service organization supporting SAP for large pharmaceutical company.
- Enabled a 300% growth of the sales organization with mobile applications including Sales Force Automation, Customer Care, and market data analytics.
- 20% revenue growth with Clinical Research Services transformation, delivering e-clinical solutions to customers in 100+.