Selected Recent Accomplishments
- Implemented key strategic platforms enabling the organization’s growth, both in scale and functional requirements, thus avoiding the need for ongoing platform changes.
- Migrated bioinformatics processing and over 40TB of data from Azure to AWS processing to improved team’s efficiency and reduce overall costs.
- Realized cloud-based IT architecture with over 90% of systems hosted in the cloud. Utilize state-of-the-art virtual networking and server architecture to provide the organization with a highly scalable, secure, and reliable environment with inherent disaster recovery capabilities. Reduced fixed asset cost basis by over 50% and allowed a small team to have a disproportionate impact on the organization.
- Deployed Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) ERP system in six months based on Oracle v12 system hosted in a hybrid-cloud environment. The new system provides much greater effectiveness and the ability reduce the time to close by over 60%.
- Designed and implemented global shared service organization supporting SAP for large pharmaceutical company.
- Drove cloud-centric / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application environment to address needs of growing global organization.
- Enabled a 300% growth of the sales organization with mobile applications including Sales Force Automation, Customer Care, and market data analytics.
- 20% revenue growth with Clinical Research Services transformation, delivering e-clinical solutions to customers in 100+ countries; built globally aligned, responsive teams.